Australian Open Mens Tennis Betting – Tuesday 18th January
The second half of the mens 1st round draw gets underway today. We’re in bright and early so you punters can get your bets in if you wish to follow our tips. Australian youngster Bernard Tomic plays today and is a slight $1.85 favourite over Jeremy Chardy. Tomic will be looking to impress as he starts to reach the age where more is expected of him.
Again, the odds are still very short on day two of the first round matches. I’ll do my bets to find you some value though. Unless you want to want to follow in the footsteps of one punter yesterday who put $750,000 on Federer at $1.01 to win $7,500.
Today’s odds come courtesy of Sportingbet Australia.
Best Mens Tennis Bets – Tuesday 18th January
- Thomaz Bellucci vs Ricardo Mello @ $1.29
- Marin Cilic vs Donald Young @ $1.28
- Denis Istomin vs Jan Hernych @1.58
- Oleksandr Dolgopolov vs Mikhail Kukushkin @ $1.38
- Juan Martin del Potro vs Dudi Sela @ $1.33
- They are the best “value” bets of the day. Even though they are still quite short, the others are either too ridiculously short or a coin flip as best. Don’t forget that Lleyton Hewitt takes on David Nalbandian tonight if you are interested in watching that.
If you don’t already have an account with Sportingbet (where these odds came from) you can set up an account here.