Mon, May 12, 3:25pm by Noah Taylor
Last Updated Tue, Feb 4, 5:22am
High-stake online casinos are sites which offer players games which allow them to wager high bets, often the maximum possible limit allowed, and most typically in increments of $100-$1000. These games fit the ‘high risk, high reward’ playstyle several types of players demand.
Many Internet casinos have subsequently recognised the demand from high-roller players – often V.I.Ps, and we’ve taken the time to scout out the best real money casinos to bet big.
1. RoyalVegasCasino.com: – The leading website of Fortune Lounge Casino group, Royal Vegas is a well-established and well-trusted casino website for high-limit players seeking the highest-quality games. Whether it’s $1000 blackjack hands in High Limit European Blackjack, $250 pokie spins in Break da Bank or $1000 bets on red at the roulette table, RV caters to the biggest wagers and V.I.Ps.
To read our full review on Royal Vegas Casino, click here.
2. Casino-Mate.com: A strong line-up of diverse Microgaming casino titles with generous maximum betting limits, including live dealer games of baccarat, blackjack, and roulette with sizeable maximum bets and highly attractive Playboy Bunny dealers. Enjoy hi-stakes gaming on your mobiles and tablets, too.
To read our full review of Casino-Mate, click here.
3. GdayCasino.com: G’day Casino is one of our newest promoted online gambling sites, and it is doing everything right in our books, including offering an unlimited matched deposit bonus for first time sign ups, a free slab of VB for first deposits of more than $100, and hosts numerous exclusive titles unavailable at other Internet or mobile platforms, such as TVP Poker (a.k.a 3D Video Poker) and great live dealer titles.
To read our full review of G’day Casino, click here.
4. AllSlotsCasino.com: There’s no better place for hi-stake slots than All Slots Casino, who specialise in the very best online pokies. While high stakes slots with wagers bigger than $50 are normally hard to find on the Web, All Slots has all of the best big bet games like Break Da Bank, Magic Spell, and Mardi Gras Fever available to play in one slick portal – playable on both computer and mobile devices.
To read our full review of All Slots Casino, click here.
5. 7SultansCasino.com: 7Sultans is another renowned member of the Fortune Lounge group alongside Royal Vegas Casino and Platinum Play, and offers up its own catalogue of high-quality, hi-stakes casino games – baccarat, blackjack, roulette and pokies – for the sharks and high rollers looking to put their money where their mouth is.
To read our full review of 7 Sultans Casino, click here.
High-Stake Blackjack: Several blackjack variants offer hi-stakes, with High Limit European Blackjack Gold and Vegas Downtown Gold Series High Limit leading the way; players can wager up to $1000 and $5000 per hand in each game, respectively. Both variations and more are available at our above listed casinos.
High-Stake Roulette: Roulette on the Web has traditionally offered players high-stake bets in all game-types, including American, European, French and Spingo and other player favourites like Multi-Wheel Roulette – which allows up to eight simultaneous games at once. For the highest-stake roulette games, though, Premier Roulette Diamond Edition is the top pick – with single chip denominations of $500 and $1000 available.
High-Stake Pokies: The best part about online hi-stake pokies is its variability in wager amounts in contrast to live slot machines, which have fixed denominations. Many games such as Break Da Bank and Mardi Gras Fever allow players to set their stakes via Coin Size and Coins Per Line, allowing for flexible wagers per spin. Both games have maximum bets per spin of $250 and $100, respectively, and are great draws for high rollers at all of our above recommended casinos.
Live Dealer Games: Though not specifically marketed as high-roller games, Microgaming’s live dealer games playable on all four of our above recommended Web casinos – baccarat, blackjack and roulette – all offer big wagers for those who love to play and win big. Baccarat hands can go to a maximum of $500; blackjack can be played at $500 per hand and $300 for back betting (betting on another player’s hand); and roulette games allow $500 bets to be made on the inside and outside.
Certain hi-stake games are available to play on the mobile casinos of each site listed above. As the mobile section of these casino sites are pokies centric, most of the hi-stake games are slots. These include popular staples like Break Da Bank, Break Da Bank Again, Cash-a-pillar, and progressive jackpot games like Mega Moolah and Major Millions. However, those looking for high-stakes table gaemes on-the-go can get their experience with European Blackjack Gold and European Roulette Gold, which have up to $1000 bets.
To play real money high-stakes pokies and table games on your mobile, ensure your phone or tablet device can connect to the Internet via a Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G data connection. Also make sure you have a Web browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari, to use. Finally, check to see if your smartdevice supports the Flash and HTML technology required to play these games on mobile. The most popular and optimised devices include:
All high-stakes casino games can be accessed and played through Instant Play – that is, without a download on your mobile Web browser. However, some casinos such as Royal Vegas have created their own official casino app* that compartmentalises their high-quality casino experience into one handy app for your phone or tablet. If you tap the button on the left on your mobile, your Web browser will automatically detect your platform and load up the mobile casino accordingly.
*Regal Vegas is the name of the official Royal Vegas Casino app listed in the Apple, Blackberry, Google, Microsoft official app stores. Royal Vegas owns the app and to avoid confusion, Regal Vegas is the name for the practice play interface, and Royal Vegas is the real money section – both can be accessed within the app once installed.
Better odds, bigger jackpots and tons of supplementary prizes are the reasons why players love to play high-stake games online, but one under-estimated reason is just the sheer level of accessibility. Players no longer have to travel to their nearest casino to bet big; hi-stakes games are available on computer and mobile from the comfort of home.
Just like at the live casino, high-rollers or V.I.Ps who love to bet big and get awarded loyalty points for membership are taken care by the best Internet casinos, as these operators have several advantages explaining why they’re able to provide ample incentive. The most obvious reason is they aren’t required to spend money on overhead fees like their land-based casino counterparts – this cash goes towards providing bonuses, competitions, promotions, and V.I.P. services to hi-stakes players.
Finally, high-stakes games are so popular because of the massive prizes to be won. Betting $2 spins on your favourite pokie or $10 hands on blackjack may turn out nice wins, but nothing can replace the thrill in winning upwards of $1 million with high limit spins on the same pokie, or 1k roulette spins at the live dealer table. enjoyment and opportunity low-stake games can’t provide.
Looking for the best high-stakes real money games? Our #1 recommended online casino is www.RoyalVegasCasino.com.