Bubble Bubble 2 Pokies Review
A Halloween Pokie Sequel with Two Witch Sisters
After the original Bubble Bubble online pokie became a big hit, RTG have released an even more entertaining sequel – Bubble Bubble 2. Winni the Witch is still involved. She is now joined by her sister, Wanda the Witch. Both are glamourous cartoon witches, which frequently get involved in the game play. New Halloween style symbols appear on the reels, though the design is similar to the first.
As well as a new witch, you get new bonus features. With 2 wild reels possible in the base game, plus three different free spins bonus variations, there is plenty to keep you entertained. Here are the pokie highlights:
- Wild witches on reels 1 and 3 come with a 3x multiplier
- 3 wand symbols trigger one of 3 free spins games
- Sticky wilds, added ghost wilds and replicating wild reels give you plenty of chances to win big.
All Realtime Gaming Reviews and Free Pokies
Play Pokies Like This Online At Best Realtime Gaming Casinos
Bubble Bubble 2 Base Game: Wild Witches
In the original game, Winni the Witch appeared on reel 3. In this new version she has moved to reel 1. Her sister, Wanda the Witch, also appears – this time on reel 5.
Both witches start as single symbols. Whichever position they land in, they expand to cover the entire reel. You will see an animation involving a heart shaped smoke ring, and a 3x multiplier will apply to any wins created. The animations will kick in even if no wins are possible.
Pick One of Three Bonus Games
Wands are the scatter / bonus symbols for Bubble Bubble 2. You need 3+ anywhere in view to win a scatter prize and trigger the bonuses. Which bonus you get will depend on a picks game. You will be asked to select one of the wands to reveal one of the variations of free spins bonuses.
Here are the three games:
- Wilder Witches Feature: Here you will start with 9 free games. Any time one of the wild witches appears, they cast a spell, turning another reel wild too. With 3x win multipliers, the position of the wild reels can make a big difference. If both witches appear, you have a shot at winning 33 extra free games and / or getting the middle reel wild.
- Greater Ghosts Feature: 20 free spins are awarded this time. You’ll want as many scatter wins as possible, as these will trigger the extra wilds. A white ghost will laugh, from the right of the reels, and up to 9 ghosts will fly over the reels. When they settle, those spots become wild.
- Ultra Bewitched Feature: Only 7 free spins are awarded, though these come with a lot of big-win potential. For each spin, you’ll get either reel 1, 5 or both completely wild – along with their 3x win-multipliers.
All these bonus games can be retriggered, and they come with a 10x your bet win-win guarantee.
Bubble Bubble 2 Pokies Base Game and Winning Symbols
50 win-lines mean that you have plenty of shots at taking advantage of the expanding wilds. There are some quirky options to go with your selection of win-lines and bet size. These include 3 speeds (a candle lights for each) plus auto-play.
You can’t win with the witches alone – though they do triple any wins (including scatter wins) when they are involved. The biggest prizes come from a black cat and bat, worth 1000 coins for 5 of a kind. Other winning symbols include an owl, witches’ hat, cheeky looking rat and the obligatory cauldron.
Halloween Sisters: Bubble Bubble 2 Pokie Design
Overall the designs of both pokies in this series are similar, though number 2 has more detail, and more character overall. Behind the reels you’ll see a full moon, and the top of a witches’ house. The reels are dark, bringing the quirky animal symbols to life.
Both WInni and Wanda the witch are a little too glamourous to be evil. They look like cartoon versions of Halloween costumes. There are some entertaining animations, including those expanding reels and the ghost in the Greater Ghosts feature.
Edgy music plays while you spin to complete the mock-spooky effect.
How Does Bubble Bubble 2 Compare?
Both Bubble Bubble pokies from RTG are well worth a spin. There are a lot of similarities. These include the designs and the bonus features. Bubble Bubble 2 goes further than the original, by adding another wild witch to the reels. When they combine forces in the Ultra Bewitched feature, you have the potential for a lot of wins from a single spin. These each get a 3x multiplier, enough to cast a spell on anyone’s bankroll.