Fruit Shop Online Pokies
All NetEnt Pokie Reviews and Free Games
Play Pokies Like This Online At Best NetEnt Casinos
Fruit Shop Pokies: Free Spins Come Via Big Wins
Fruit Shop is unique in that it offers a free spins feature but there are no bonus symbols to activate it. Instead, to activate free spins you’ll simply need to win! In the base game, you’ll be awarded free spins based on the following wins:
- Any 5 in a row wins with one of the five fruit symbols will award 5 free spins.
- Any 4 in a row wins with one of the five fruit symbols will award 2 free spins.
- Any 3 in a row wins with one of the five fruit symbols will award 1 free spin.
- Any 2 in a row wins with the cherry symbols will award 1 free spin.
During the free spins themselves, any wins will award further free spins, based on the following wins:
- Any 5 in a row wins with any symbol (fruit or otherwise) will award an extra 5 free spins.
- Any 4 in a row wins with any symbol (fruit or otherwise) will award an extra 2 free spins.
- Any 3 in a row wins with any symbol (fruit or otherwise) will award an extra spin.
- Any 2 in a row wins with the cherry will award an extra spin.
This all makes for a very interesting feature where wins will lead to not only a pay out, but also free spins. If you enjoy a lucky run, the free spins feature can feel almost endless, especially if you can put together a sequence of 5 in a row wins.
Classic Pokie – The Fruit Shop Base Game
Fruit Shop features a 5×3 reel set up and a set number of 15 win-lines. Each of the lines pays from left to right, with the cost of each spin being the same 15 coins (players can increase the bet level from 1 through 10, making it possible to play for up to 150 coins per spin).
The cherry is the highest payer of all, worth 2,000 coins for the maximum 5, with the plum the only other four-figure payer at 1,000 coins. The lemon, orange and melon pay 750, 500 and 200 coins respectively. Making up the rest of the reels are the playing card symbols 10, J, Q, K and A which have top prizes ranging between 50 and 150 coins.
Look out for the wild symbol, which will substitute for any other symbol in the game. Any wild wins are the subject of a 2x multiplier (in both the base game and the free spins).
Colourful and Fun – Fruit Shop Poker Machine Design
Fruit Shop plays out against a backdrop of green fields and hills, with the reel action taking place within a market stall. The game could be described as no-frills, with basic white reels and the standard, traditional fruit symbols. Fruit Shop is colourful however, with win line-indicators either side of the reels and the fruits in play, while the playing card letters and numbers have a bubble feel. A fun tune plays throughout the free spins, adding a nice energy to the game.
Will Fruit Shop Give Your Bankroll a Juicy Boost?
Fruit Shop from Net Entertainment is an entertaining and vibrant pokie that has a different feel to any other game. While many pokies will have a distinct bonus game, the base game and the free spins feature all roll into one. Land a fruit win in the base game and you’ll find yourself with immediate free spins – and these free spins can go on and on.