Ghost Pirates Pokies Review
A Haunting Atmosphere and 243 Ways to Win in this High Seas NetEnt Pokie
Ghost Pirates is a NetEnt pokie that has clearly taken inspiration from the ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ movie franchise. The pokie action takes place on a ship that has been at sea for centuries, the original crew now a bunch of ghosts who still want to rule the seas. ‘Peggy Rotten’ is the captain of this deathly ship and is joined by one-eyed Ed, the Mad Monkey and of course Polly the parrot.
This NetEnt designed online slot allows for a series of different stake levels, while wins will come your way regularly. Here are the ghastly highlights of this medium variance pokie:
- The all-ways winning system ensuring you’ll win when lining up symbols on three or more consecutive reels.
- Choose between a bet level of 1 and 25, with more ways to win opening up at each successive level – up to a maximum of 243 ways to win.
- A free spins bonus feature where every win receives a nice additional boost.
Play Pokies Like This Online At Best NetEnt Casinos
Ghost Pirates: Stake Levels and the All Ways Winning System
Ghost Pirates utilises the all-ways winning system. Under this system you’ll win when you line up matching symbols on consecutive reels from left to right, irrespective of the position on the reels. Interestingly, this pokie allows you to choose exactly how many reels are in play under the all-ways winning system, ensuring the game is an option for players of all stake levels.
Here’s the stake levels and the number of ways to win you’ll enjoy at each (the middle row is always active):
- 1 coin – 1 active reel and a total of 3 ways to win.
- 3 coins – 2 active reels and a total of 9 ways to win.
- 8 coins – 3 active reels and a total of 27 ways to win.
- 15 coins – 4 active reels and a total of 81 ways to win.
- 25 coins – 5 active reels and a total of 243 ways to win.
Treasure Chests Trigger the Bonus Feature
A large wooden treasure chest acts as the scatter symbol and appears on all five reels. The awards differ based on whether you’re playing for 243 ways to win, or 3, 9, 27 or 81 ways.
If you’re playing the maximum 243 ways, you’ll win 15, 20 or 25 free spins and coin wins of 5x, 20x or 50x your total stake, for landing 3, 4 or 5 scatters respectively.
If you’re playing the 3, 9, 27 or 81 ways to win, you’ll win 10, 15 or 20 free spins and coin wins of 2x, 20x or 50x your total stake, for landing 3, 4 or 5 scatters respectively.
On entering the free spins, the game plays in the same way as the base game, although you’ll enjoy a huge boost. Every time you land a win, the pay-out will be multiplied by 3!