Light ‘em Up Online Pokies
Flames Abound with Stacked Wilds and Big Win Multipliers
Light ‘em Up is a pokie with a definite air of mystery. The central character of the slots game is a beautiful brunette lady, wearing a mask for a masked ball. However, it seems that the ball is about to be lit up by fire. There are drums hit by fire engulfed drumsticks on the reels, along with crossed blades set on fire, rotating fire rings and a lantern too – this is an Ainsworth pokie where you might get burnt!
In between the masked ball and the subterfuge, there is an enjoyable medium range variance game to play. A second reel set appears when you trigger the bonus – increasing the intensity (and win potential!). Here are the best features of Light ‘em Up:
- Stacked mystery lady wilds on reels 3, 4 and 5 ensuring huge win opportunities.
- A free spins feature where added mystery lady symbols appear on extra reels above the game.
- The extra reels either add multipliers, or even better, add stacked wilds plus multipliers.
All Ainsworth Pokie Reviews and Free Games
Play Pokies Like This Online At Best Ainsworth Casinos
Light ‘em Up Pokies: Second Reel and Free Spins
There is little doubt that the free spins bonus feature is the highlight of this pokie. You’ll enter it by landing the title / logo symbol 3, 4 or 5 times, while also winning 2x, 10x or 100x your total stake respectively.
You’ll now see three additional mini reels above the main reel set (above reels 2, 3 and 4). Each reel spins and will reveal either an expansion wild or a wild multiplier. Here is a description of each of the six possible symbols that land:
- Lady x1 – Any instances of the lady symbol on the reel below will have a 1x multiplier applied (effectively not offering any multiplier at all).
- Lady x2 – Any instances of the lady symbol on the reel below will have a 2x multiplier applied.
- Lady x3 – Any instances of the lady symbol on the reel below will have a 3x multiplier applied.
- Expansion Lady x1 – The reel below will fill with wilds, each with a 1x multiplier applied (once again, effectively not offering a multiplier).
- Expansion Lady x2 – The reel below will fill with wilds, each with a 2x multiplier applied.
- Expansion Lady x3 – The reel below will fill with wilds, each with a 3x multiplier applied.
With all of these extra wilds and multipliers on the reels, there is always the chance of a mega win. This is made more likely by the fact that two multipliers can work together. For example, if you land a win with both a 2x and a 3x multiplier on the win line, your overall win multiplier will be 6x.
These free spins can be retriggered at any time, with two or more scattered ‘Light ‘em Up’ logo symbols adding 5 more spins to your total.
Setup and Base Game Winning Combinations
Light ‘em Up is a 30 win-line pokie featuring five reels of action (or eight in the feature). The mask and the flaming daggers are the highest paying symbols, each worth 300 coins for the maximum five in a row.
The lantern, the drum and the fire rings each have a top prize of 150 coins. The lowest paying symbols in the game are the playing cards 9, 10, J, Q, K and A. The mystery lady acts as a stacked wild on reels 3, 4 and 5 in the base game and will substitute for any other symbol apart from the scatter.
Fire Frenzy – Dazzling Light ‘em Up Design
This Ainsworth designed pokie has an air of intrigue from the very start. The masked lady is the standout symbol. She rules the reels, with all of the flame-effect action taking place around her. Check out the flames that light up around her whenever you land a wild win.
The action takes place against the backdrop of patterned purple, while the cream reels feature the same pattern. A generic pokie soundtrack is used for most of the play – though listen out for the searing heat sound effects for your wins.
Will Light ‘em Up Illuminate the Casino?
If you like a pokie with an air of mystery, Light ‘em Up might just be the game for you. The leading lady has intrigue written all over her face, and it’s clear that she has a real fascination for all things hot. The same lady plays a major role in all facets of the game play. In the base game she is a stacked wild, and in the feature she’ll appear on the additional mini-reels too. Those stacked wild multipliers have the potential to add some fire to your bankroll!