Panda’s Gold Pokies Review
An Asian Themed Online Pokie with a Wild Panda and Enhanced Free Spins Features
The Panda is one of the most loved creatures on the planet, with their appealing and distinctive black and white markings. This RealTime Gaming designed pokie is based around a bamboo eating Panda, with the animal providing the biggest winning opportunities in the game. The Panda is joined by a duck, a peacock and koi carp on the reels, while an ancient Asian hut and flowers appear too.
If you’re feeling lucky, you might want to see regular appearances of the ‘fortune’ symbol which triggers the major features Panda’s Gold. Here are the highlights in black and white:
- The Panda wild symbol which appears stacked on reels 3, 4 and 5, ensuring major winning opportunities.
- Trigger the features by landing three or more fortune scatter symbols. Enjoy a free re-spin to boost the bonus feature further.
- Three distinct free games features each offer the chance of added Panda multipliers, with up to a 40x multiplier in the leading ‘Fortune Free Games’ feature.
All Realtime Gaming Online Pokies Reviews and Free Pokies
Play Pokies Like This Online At Best Realtime Gaming Casinos
Panda’s Gold Pokies: 3 Free Spins Variations
The ‘fortune’ symbol acts as the scatter symbol in Panda’s Gold, activating the three free spins features. You’ll need to hit at least three scatter symbols to enter a feature, while 3 or 4 scatters will see a free re-spin (with the scatter-holding reels frozen) to see if you can improve to a higher feature. Here are the three free spins features (each which award 8 free spins) and the associated bonuses:
- Prosperity Free Games – This is activated by landing 3 scatters anywhere on the reels after the free re-spin. Any wins that feature one or more wild symbols will see the pay-out tripled.
- Wealth Free Games – This is activated by landing 4 scatters anywhere on the reels after the free re-spin. Any wins that feature one or more wild symbols will see the pay-out multiplied by 8.
- Fortune Free Games – This is activated by landing 5 scatters on the reels, either immediately in the base game, or after a re-spin. All prizes in the feature are immediately multiplied by 5, while any wins containing a wild symbol will be multiplied a further 8x. Together, these wild wins will therefore multiply your standard pay out by an incredible 40x.
Stacked Panda Wild Symbol
The Panda appears on reels 3, 4 and 5 only, being stacked on each of these reels. This symbol is wild and will therefore substitute for any other symbol in the game apart from the scatter. Being stacked, the Panda wild can lead to a series of wins on a single spin, with those pay outs being potentially incredible during the feature, where multipliers can become as high as 40x.
Panda’s Gold Base Game and Line Hits
You’ll notice quickly that much of this RealTime Gaming designed online pokie revolves around the number 8. The game features a total of 88 win-lines, while all of the pays end with the number 88. This pokie plays out on the popular 5×3 grid setup.
The highest paying symbol of all is the duck which pays 888 coins for the maximum five in a row, while the peacock has a top prize of 28 coins. The other themed symbols in the koi carp, the dwelling and the flowers are joined by the playing card symbols 9, 10, J, Q, K and A in completing the reels.
Asian Realms – Panda’s Gold Pokie Design
The backdrop to Panda’s Gold features an image of a lake in pastel colours, with dwellings either side of the reels and a rocky and tree-lined shore in the distance. The reels sit nicely in the centre of the screen, with a light orange-patterned colouring, while each of the symbols are housed within a circle.
The Panda is the standout symbol, chewing happily on its bamboo whenever you land a wild win, the panda joined by a series of professional looking symbols. You’ll hear a traditional Asian style soundtrack while you spin, which brings the whole pokie together nicely.
Is Panda’s Gold a Pokie ‘Fur’ the Ages?
When RealTime Gaming decided to feature a real money online pokie about a panda, they knew that it would have wide appeal, and they were right. It’s difficult not to drawn in by those lovable creatures, while the game play matches up to that appeal. The main reason to give this a spin is the feature. With three different levels, you’ve got some nice variety, while triggering the ‘Fortune’ free games will surely see you win huge (40x multipliers do that!). With the stacked panda on the right-hand reels throughout, any spin can be a winner.